UK’S ONLY GOLD STAR DIVE CENTRE
The Open Water Diver is recognised worldwide and enables you to dive up to 18 metres for 15 years+, 10-14 up to 12 metres. This is the start of your journey into an amazing and serene underwater world.
What the Price Covers:
· All Materials – Manual or E-learning
· Classroom Time or Zoom time for Exams & Knowledge Reviews with an Instructor
· Full Scuba Equipment Rental Including a Dry Suit, not a wet suit!
· Dry Suit Orientation
· 1st Air Tank Provided
· Loan school dive computer for your open water section
· Help/Support throughout the whole process
· No hidden costs – Only costs to student is admission to Open Water site & any extra air fills needed
· £15 off when undertaking the pre-assessment scuba session
· Group or Private training is available in varied locations, times and dates
· We have the resources to work on a very short notice with many locations to hand
· Open Water Junior is available to anyone aged 10-14 years and Open Water Diver from 15+ years old
The Course Involves:
· Read through and complete the Open Water Manual or E-learning
· Small section multiple choice exams & a final multiple-choice exam all with instructors in a classroom or via Zoom
· You have the option to learn online if more convenient (ask for more details)
· Off to the swimming pool for the confined water training of diving skills (five dives spread over two days) in the care of our professional Dive Team
· Four further dives in open water (spread over 2 days) all under the care and supervision of the Divecrew Team
· We provide one tank of air per day but all refills if needed, site admission and travel to the site is paid by the student.
Contact the dive centre today and we can provide more detailed information to suit your specific needs. Don’t delay; an exciting underwater world is waiting for you.
Divecrew recommends that student divers have their own mask, snorkel and fins. For the pool training we recommend the use of a short wetsuit for diver comfort as pool sessions are three hours.