Finish off your PADI Open Water Diver course on holiday
The PADI Open Water Diver is recognised worldwide and enables you to dive up to 18 metres (adult). This is the start of your journey into an amazing and serene underwater world.
What the price covers:
· All PADI Materials, Log Book & DVD
· Classroom time for Exams & Knowledge Reviews with an Instructor to assist with knowledge.
· Full scuba equipment is included in the price save a mask and snorkel
· Help/Support throughout the whole process
· No hidden costs – That’s everything you need paid for!
· £15 off when undertaking the scuba pre-assessment session
· Group or Private training is available in varied locations, times and dates
· We have the resources to work on a very short notice with many locations to hand
· Open Water Junior is available to anyone aged 10-14 years and Open Water Diver from 15+ years old
· Don’t forget, your final Dive Centre will charge to finish off your certification with them. Check before you travel
The Course Involves:
· Read through and complete the PADI Open Water Manual & Open Water DVD.
· Small section multiple choice exams & a final multiple choice exam all with instructors in a classroom.
· You have the option to learn online if more convenient (ask for more details).
· Off to the swimming pool for the confined water training of diving skills (five dives spread over two days) in the care of our professional Dive Team.
· We provide all equipment required and all Air Tanks whilst in the pool.
Contact the dive centre today and we can provide more detailed information to suit your specific needs. Don’t delay; an exciting underwater world is waiting for you.
Divecrew requires student divers have their own mask and snorkel. For the pool training we recommend the use of a short wetsuit for diver comfort as pool sessions are three hours long.
You are welcome to finish off your course with us in the UK at any time if you change your mind. Just simply pay the difference between courses.